• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Membership cards on hold until after MACNA

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Because the Officers and lots of volunteers are completely consumed with setting up the badges and packets for MACNA attendees, I will be unable to print membership cards until after MACNA. (The badge printer is totally tied up for now)

If your membership is about to expire, fear not, you won't be downgraded either. Once MACNA is over, we will catch up all the membership cards, and membership expirations.

If you are a new member joining, we will process your membership and upgrade you in the forums, just the membership card is on hold.

Phil Gordemer
Treasurer, NJRC

What should a new member or expired member do if they have placed an order with one of the venders who is requiring a membership card at pickup?

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JRWOHLER said:
What should a new member or expired member do if they have placed an order with one of the venders who is requiring a membership card at pickup?

I am not aware of any vendor requiring that - BUT if that is an issue, they can verify it with me either via email (phil@gnsgroup.com) or I can send a verification to a vendor for you.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Print out the forum page with NJRC member under your name. That will due for now. :)