• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Membership not active?

Hey guys I sent my payment in last week to renew membership how long before I get card and membership status for member only forums thanks!

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Gonzapa said:
Do you have to have an updated application each time? and if so how do you know when you are about to expire?

Not at this time, I need them for NEW membership, or memberships that have expired and are coming back.

Currently, if you are on autorenew with Paypal, its automatic. If I don't see a payment when I post them in membership each month, I send an email.

We are planning sometime in the future to go a an external membership system where you will manage your information and renewals.

pgordemer, HAVE YOU FOUND OUT WHY I DID NOT RECIEVE MY MEMEBERSHIP CARD EITHER? YOU SAID YOU SENT IT OUT, BUT I DIDNT RECIEVE IT AND THEN YOU TOLD ME TO PM YOU MY SHIPPING INFO WHICH I DID, AND I STILL DID NOT RECIEVE IT. ALSO FYI THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT NEEDS/AND IS GOING TO BE DONE THANKS.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
tlpmyd said:
pgordemer, HAVE YOU FOUND OUT WHY I DID NOT RECIEVE MY MEMEBERSHIP CARD EITHER? YOU SAID YOU SENT IT OUT, BUT I DIDNT RECIEVE IT AND THEN YOU TOLD ME TO PM YOU MY SHIPPING INFO WHICH I DID, AND I STILL DID NOT RECIEVE IT. ALSO FYI THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT NEEDS/AND IS GOING TO BE DONE THANKS.

As stated in a PM, I am putting a card in the mail for this month's batch that is going out on Friday.