• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Membership renewal

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
almost forgot, its also very ease to set up two recurring paypal payments as well, one at the old rate and one at the new rate.
Did you just renew? If so what's the PayPal account email address? So I can look it up

Did you just renew? If so what's the PayPal account email address? So I can look it up
yes, somewhat unintentionally since my membership wasn't up until august LOL.

please don't worry about it though, i didn't want to make more work for anyone and its not a lot of money for the benefits i enjoy. just wanted to warn others it was an easy screw up to make and if you were expecting a confirmation step from paypal, there really wasn't one.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
yes, somewhat unintentionally since my membership wasn't up until august LOL.

please don't worry about it though, i didn't want to make more work for anyone and its not a lot of money for the benefits i enjoy. just wanted to warn others it was an easy screw up to make and if you were expecting a confirmation step from paypal, there really wasn't one.
Well if you did, I'd like to set your account straight, but its up to you. Just lemme know bud

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Yes via email this morning from Licarca. Said it would be delivered Friday via FedEx. But came today.

I didn't get that email yet, we'll see what happens. glad you got it though! fingers crossed for me.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've done a keto lifestyle change and am a week in.
As my body shifts from utilizing carbs to fats I've been having a few lightheaded moments.
Am I having one now, or is this two different threads involving Chewie, salt, and memberships combined?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
As my body shifts from utilizing carbs to fats I've been having a few lightheaded moments.
Am I having one now, or is this two different threads involving Chewie, salt, and memberships combined?

hey! i'm starting my keto diet next week! great way to shake off lbs. but those early few days is rough. and yeah! this is a pot luck of subjects!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
OK then. Monitoring mine with 'Total Keto Diet' app. Tried about 20, this one is TOPS, and is free. Tremendous data library of foods, easy interface, and LOADS of recipes.
Eating more in the past 5 days than I've ever eaten in my life, almost sick from food, and I've lost 6 pounds in less than a week.

So, back to topic.
Weren't we trying to increase the price to push Amado out of here?

erics210

NJRC Member
Yes. It split. I said they charged him twice....INFLATION.

Then mentioned the crazy prices of salts and basic reef dry goods. And the tangent became started.
So sorry

radiata

NJRC Member
How long is it taking us to have our membership officially renewed with the new PayPal subscription? My PayPal account was hit on 2/14 for $20.67, but I still don't have an "NJRC Member" banner.