• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Merry Reefin Christmas

Salted

NJRC Member
Merry Christmas all. Having our usual day. Irish coffee/open gifts - pitcher of tequila sunrises/taylor ham egg & cheese sandwiches - couch. We are at couch. Later will be wifes' lasagna and ham.

Salted

NJRC Member
Merry Christmas guys, don't spend all your Christmas money on corals!
Nope, fish and equipment here. Purple tang, gem tang and 10g Trigger ato in anticipation of the coming 180. The new kids are working out some personal issues right now in qt, tomorrow they'll move to my dt.

Attachments

• 21DDE362-13EB-4707-817C-FC0B9F8CEC0B.jpeg
    21DDE362-13EB-4707-817C-FC0B9F8CEC0B.jpeg
    689.3 KB · Views: 2

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Spent my free time working on the stand for the 75g-should be up, running and fish/rock moved from the 30l and 29 cube in the next few days- I'll be looking for some corals- will need a few fish as well

Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
Spent my free time working on the stand for the 75g-should be up, running and fish/rock moved from the 30l and 29 cube in the next few days- I'll be looking for some corals- will need a few fish as well
If you’re actually looking for a few it might be worth it to make the trip to Salgado.

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
If you’re actually looking for a few it might be worth it to make the trip to Salgado.
Not familiar with Salgado- hoping to trade/ sell the 30 and 29 cube for corals/ cash for corals/ fish first

Last edited:

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
merry Christmas njreef fam!!!!!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Googled Salgado- I could never make the trip- my responsibilities at home only allow me a couple hours a day away- has to be morning or early afternoon- will have to rely on local lfs and the generosity of fellow reefers