• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Micro brittle starfish

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Unsure what the current state of RC is. They were up and down for a bit.
Last order I placed with John, last year about this time, had almost 100% fatality.
He's a good guy, at least with my experiences, and gave full credit.
BUT, saying that, the next couple weeks may not be the best time to be ordering live.
Those shipping heat packs are terrible and anything shipped below freezing is marginal survival to say the least.
Was just at a local shop a few days back and they were trying to salvage survivors from an overnight ship from a distributor.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Unsure what the current state of RC is. They were up and down for a bit.
Last order I placed with John, last year about this time, had almost 100% fatality.
He's a good guy, at least with my experiences, and gave full credit.
BUT, saying that, the next couple weeks may not be the best time to be ordering live.
Those shipping heat packs are terrible and anything shipped below freezing is marginal survival to say the least.
Was just at a local shop a few days back and they were trying to salvage survivors from an overnight ship from a distributor.

I just got my order today. I got it and the water was 74. I agree If you can wait it will be better in the spring.
funny enough I ordered a couple of brittle star fish in my order.