• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Micro Brittle Stars

Yup, looking for 3 or 4 Micro Brittle Stars. The micro ones. In the Nnj area. Secaucus, Jersey city. Lower bergen

Ask Feng at Fengs reef. I believe it is in Bound Brook where we had our meetings a year or so ago.. He lifted up some of his frags for me until he found some.

Can anyone confirm recently that Feng is still around? Would love to check out his store (haven’t been there in years) but I couldn’t find any recent info and I don’t know how to contact him. Anyone have his number and location? I’m looking for something more than “we got together at the store a couple years ago...”

Can anyone confirm recently that Feng is still around? Would love to check out his store (haven’t been there in years) but I couldn’t find any recent info and I don’t know how to contact him. Anyone have his number and location? I’m looking for something more than “we got together at the store a couple years ago...”

Last I spoke to him, he's no longer actively running his business. That was maybe 3 months ago.