• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mixed frags for sale.good amount of zoas

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to sell off the last of my frags. Email me to set up a time and say you are from NJRC classklown90@yahoo.com

Acan lord red 4 heads-$10
Acan lord pink 5-6 heads-$15
yellow polyps-$5
GSP-$5
Orange digi-$5-10
Orange Pagoda scroll-$10
Green ric-$5
3 headed Green ric-$15
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Christmas moon favia 2 heads-$10
Green montipora-$10
Green Pavona-$15
Green stripe shrrom on small rock (7-9 shrroms)-$20
plug of green bay packer, watermelon and radioactive dragoneye zoas-$20
rock of watermelon zoas(20-25 polyps)-$15
plug of green bay packer and radioactive dragon eyes-$10
reverse gorilla nipple zoas-$2 pp
Galactic green Palys-$10
Pink Paly-$5
Neon Green Hammer-$10 for two heads
Green bay packers-$10
Radioactive dragoneyes-$5
Neon Green ninja stars-$5
Large disk with a mix of nice zoas/palys-$30
few other zoas come check it out can also make fresh cuts of ponape birdsnest and green porcilopora upon request

aquascape 7.jpgfrags.jpg

Pics request for these coral:

Christmas moon favia 2 heads-$10

Thanks.
Matt

I will definitely be clearing your tank up of those zoos some come sept. but for now bump for a good seller and nice frags.

thanks ryan, I can also make fresh cuts for you when your ready. got some growin out now will def be ready by sept. how are the armor of gods and fire and ice doin?

EDIT: Hey guys Also have reverse gorilla nipple zoas and some extra kings ransom blue zoas priced per polyp text me for more info

thanks ryan, I can also make fresh cuts for you when your ready. got some growin out now will def be ready by sept. how are the armor of gods and fire and ice doin?

EDIT: Hey guys Also have reverse gorilla nipple zoas and some extra kings ransom blue zoas priced per polyp text me for more info

awesome, I'll definitely let you know.

the armor has already started budding 3 new polyps & the fire & ice has made I believe 2 news ones as well. I forgot how many there were when I grabbed it off ya.

awesome, I'll definitely let you know.

the armor has already started budding 3 new polyps & the fire & ice has made I believe 2 news ones as well. I forgot how many there were when I grabbed it off ya.
awesome good to hear. let me know when you wanna grab some more zoas

UPDATED LIST:

Mixed frags for sale.good amount of zoas
trying to sell off the last of my frags. Email me to set up a time and say you are from NJRC classklown90@yahoo.com

yellow polyps-$5
Orange digi-$5-10
3 mouthed Green ric-$15
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Green montipora-$10
Green Pavona-$15
plug of green bay packer, watermelon and radioactive dragoneye zoas-$20
rock of watermelon zoas(20-25 polyps)-$15
reverse gorilla nipple zoas-$2 pp
Neon Green ninja stars-$5
Smal pink millipora-$10
Red shroom-$5 free if you buy a few frags and ask for it
Kings Ransom zoas and Navy blue zoas available too got a few extra in a misship through PEA
Long Tonga branch that has about 3-4 blue centered, green mouthed orange ricordea and some green bay packer zoas on it. rock is completely encrusted in coraline-$50

Few other zoas and frags come check it out can also make fresh cuts of ORA ponape birdsnest, and green porcilopora upon request

Last edited:
PRICED TO MOVE/UPDATED LIST:

Email me to set up a time and say you are from NJRC classklown90@yahoo.com or text me at 856-366-0620

Acan enchinata red 4 heads-$5
Acan enchinata pink 5-6 heads-$10
Orange digi-$5 2 inch stalk
3 mouthed Green ric-$10
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Mother colony of 16 heads 50 or 40 if you buy a few frags
Green montipora-$5
orange pagoda cup frag-$5
reverse gorilla nipple zoas about 15 polyps-$10
Neon Green ninja stars and tiny green porcilopora frag-$5 or free with the purchase of 4 frags just ask
Smal pink millipora-$5
Kings Ransom zoas and Navy blue zoas available too got a few extra in a misship through PEA
Long Tonga branch that has about 3-4 blue centered, green mouthed orange ricordea and some green bay packer zoas on it. rock is completely encrusted in coraline-$40

Few other zoas and frags come check it out can also make fresh cuts of ORA ponape birdsnest, and green porcilopora upon request

second pic is the tonga branch $100 takes everything in the first pic! the brain and acan in top right are not for sale

frag shot 2.jpgfrag shot 1.jpgfrag shot 3.jpg

Last edited:
Thats not far at all for a good deal.

;-) haha I agree but toad, if ur goona be at a central south meeting anytime soon then I could bring them there. Not much left right now but I can always make cuts of the ora ponape birdsnest and purple stylopora as well as green porcilopora and red monti...they all grow so quick lol so let me know. Always up for a good trade as well ;-)

Say your from NJRC in the Text or email..I have theseon Craigslist too but am offering them alot cheaper on here

Tyree Acro 3 stalks brown body with blue tips and green polyps-$20
3 mouthed Green ric-$10
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Candy Cane Mother colony of 16 heads 50 or 40 if you buy a few frags
Green polypd montipora-$5
Green stripe mushrooms on a small rock (7-9 shrooms)-$20
Large disk with a mix of nice zoas/palys makassar red paly fire and ice zoas neon green ninja stars and a green galaxy paly-$30
Kings Ransom zoas and Navy blue zoas available too got a few extra in a misship through PEA-$15 for a few polyps
Long Tonga branch that has about 3-4 blue centered, green mouthed orange ricordea and some green bay packer zoas on it. rock is completely encrusted in coraline-$40
Small millipora-$5 free if you buy a few frags just ask
2 button palys with a nuclear green center-$5 or free if you buy a few frags just ask

I can always make fresh cuts of ORA Ponape Birdsnest and ORA Purple Stylopora as well as Redish Pink Monti Cap, Candy Canes and Orange Digi

Text me at 856-366-0620 I WILL TAKE TRADES! IM A ZOA FIEND LOL

yeah normally its not to far but i've been busy lately so 3hrs round trip is alot of time to plan for..lol..i'm not sure about the meeting yet but i'll let you know. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.