• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mixed frags for sale.good amount of zoas

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP: Taking offers on anything. Just wanna move this stuff off the sandbed... Will take trades as well

Say your from NJRC in the Text or email..I have these on Craigslist too but am offering them alot cheaper on here

Tyree Acro 3 stalks brown body with blue tips and green polyps-$20
3 mouthed Green ric-$10
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Candy Cane Mother colony of 16 heads 50 or 40 if you buy a few frags
Green polypd montipora-$5
Green stripe mushrooms on a small rock (7-9 shrooms)-$20
Radioactive dragoneyes-$5
Large disk with a mix of nice zoas/palys makassar red paly fire and ice zoas neon green ninja stars and a green galaxy paly-$30
Kings Ransom zoas and Navy blue zoas available too got a few extra in a misship through PEA-$15 for a few polyps
Long Tonga branch that has about 3-4 blue centered, green mouthed orange ricordea and some green bay packer zoas on it. rock is completely encrusted in coraline-$40
Small millipora-$5 free if you buy a few frags just ask
2 button palys with a nuclear green center-$5 or free if you buy a few frags just ask

I can always make fresh cuts of ORA Ponape Birdsnest and ORA Purple Stylopora as well as Redish Pink Monti Cap, Candy Canes and Orange Digi

Text me at 856-366-0620 or email at classklown90@yahoo.com

Say your from NJRC in the Text or email..I have these on Craigslist too but am offering them alot cheaper on here

Tyree Acro 3 stalks brown body with blue tips and green polyps-$20
Red montipora cap-$5
Candy canes-$5 a head
Candy Cane Mother colony of 16 heads 50 or 40 if you buy a few frags
Green polypd montipora-$5
Green stripe mushrooms on a small rock (7-9 shrooms)-$20
Large disk with a mix of nice zoas/palys makassar red paly fire and ice zoas neon green ninja stars and a green galaxy paly-$30
Kings Ransom zoas and Navy blue zoas available too got a few extra in a misship through PEA-$15 for a few polypsSmall millipora-$5 free if you buy a few frags just ask
I can always make fresh cuts of ORA Ponape Birdsnest and ORA Purple Stylopora as well as Redish Pink Monti Cap, Candy Canes and Orange Digi

Text me at 856-366-0620 or email at classklown90@yahoo.com

TRADES ARE DEFINITELY WELCOMED

Status
Not open for further replies.