• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Modded Nanocube 12DX - 08817

Let me start by saying I have not been on NJRC much lately. I see there is no longer a "for sale" forum. Please forgive me if this post is inappropriate :-\

I have decided this needs to go. I will most likely never set this up again and its a shame to sit around when it should be in your house looking awesome. :p

NC 12 DX

Upgrades purchased from Nanotuners include:

3 x 24w lighting kit.
2 x SilentX fans
NVM moonlight fix
SRS Nanoskim select a flow surface skimmer

Recent replacements-
Ballast
Splash shield
Moonlights

Misc other items included:
Mj900 return pump.
False wall is drilled for a second pump ( not included )- but I will include bulkhead and locline plumbing
Stealth heater
digital Coralife power strip

Tank was run with the second chamber as a fuge so the black covering has been cut for lighting the fuge

Pretty much complete system-other than the aux pump

Tank comes with stand.

I will try to post up some pics tomorrow, but there is a tank thread here somewhere ;D

Pick up or may be willing to meet within reason- looking to get $225
Would also consider trading for some SPS frags and cash as I have recently set up a 75g and it is SPS-less at the moment and that's never a good thing. ;)

Let me know what you have in mind. Thanks for looking!

--Richie

Pics...

NC12DX010.jpg

NC12DX009.jpg

NC12DX005.jpg

NC12DX007.jpg

NC12DX003.jpg

NC12DX001.jpg

...come on, ya know ya always wanted a nano. :)