• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

More Red monti Cap frags - some huge - Monroe 08831

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I decided to completely remove my Monti Cap. I have some huge pieces available.

Free to a good home. Come get yours.

Sunny

If you're looking to trade for some stuff, let me know. I've got some gorgeous zoas here, as well as some acro frags, nassarius snails, hermit crabs, purple anthelia, hairy mushrooms, and 2 headed duncan frag. I'm in Medford

These are free frags. No trade necessary.

Sunny

I appreciate that. Let the guys who want it take them. I'm a trader! If you're left with pieces you want or need to get rid of and no one else has claimed them, let me know, and come pick some stuff on a trade. I insist! I have guys I deal with that aren't on here that may want Monti, and you may find something you enjoy for your tank. Keep me in mind.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
At this time all frags are spoken for. I will update once they are picked up if anything is left.

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Two people bailed out on me. There are two nice frags still up for grabs.

hey, sorry again bud, im still sitting in the airport waiting on my flight.

im a marine electrical engineer, and when a ship is broke, we gots to go fix it.

maybe next time, thanks again

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
hey, sorry again bud, im still sitting in the airport waiting on my flight.

im a marine electrical engineer, and when a ship is broke, we gots to go fix it.

maybe next time, thanks again

NP. If no one takes it, I will save you one.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sunny

I just wanted to say thanks for the frags. They all look great! Nice PE.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.