• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving

Looks like I get to go to the coral meca of the US. Yes, the NJ Tax Man is moving to Florida. Wanted to thank everyone for being awesome and being a good place to go. Probably going to sell / rehome my fish and critters and start over with a larger tank when i get to Florida. As I am no longer a paying member, I wont post out of respect for the rules. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me and I can let you know whats up.

Salted

NJRC Member
Good luck. We plan to be following you in three years, maybe sooner. We were recently down looking at houses in Port St. Lucie and Stewart. I have the same plan - sell off up here and restart there with a bigger tank.

Rueric

NJRC Member
plans to take your corals too?
i've been contemplating a move in the near future, but the thought of trying to transfer the tank seems like such a PITA.
Corals on the other hand, would venture would be worth it