• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple of these bubbly yuma mushrooms, in need of good home. $30 each.

20200224_183121.jpg

20200224_182939.jpg

I have the rock with mama mush too with a bunch of baby mushies $125. Mama is about 2.5 inches. The rest range from 1.75 inches, quarters, dimes and eraser tops.
20200224_183145.jpg

Pick up in East Hanover, NJ 07936
Cash or PayPal.

Attachments

• 20200224_182152.jpg
    20200224_182152.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey man! if you can hold one of the babies for me till i get back after this weekend, ill take one!

@jgraz If you want to pick up mama rock, I can meet at Reefco? That'll trim off 40 minutes of your ride.
I appreciate the offer, I was shooting for one of the smaller ones though. I'll have to look up reefco and see if I can find some time to get there. If I do, I'll get in touch with you. But I dont want to hold anything up.

Ah. It would kill me (and the mushroom), if I shipped and it didn't make it. Come visit your family more, I'll meet you in Clifton lol.

Unfortunately I cannot make it, but if anybody wants to make arrangements with the "northerners" to have something picked up and brought to the meeting, feel free. :D

Ah. It would kill me (and the mushroom), if I shipped and it didn't make it. Come visit your family more, I'll meet you in Clifton lol.

im usually down there more than I am here in Boston. But having truck issues so I haven’t been able to be there as I usually do unfortunately. Trying to convince the boss to move but she’s not budging lol

it’s ok not a problem and I understand.

1 of the singles is being picked up tonight, the double is getting picked up this weekend. I will post new pictures of what left after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.