• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 4 month old tank progress from the begining

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice progress shots, Jack. When I first saw the pics of the two rocks I was wondering where the tank was going but it really took shape nicely.

Keep up the good work.

JohnS_323 said:
Nice progress shots, Jack. When I first saw the pics of the two rocks I was wondering where the tank was going but it really took shape nicely.

Keep up the good work.

I know what you mean. The rocks were very expensive at $5.00 per pound, the one large rock cost me $150.00 :eek:.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I really need to fork over those twelve dollars for a membership!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
majormaz said:
...I really need to fork over those twelve dollars for a membership!

That's never a bad idea! In addition to showing your support for the club, it pays for itself over and over again just in the savings from group buys.

Hear is a compare/contrast over last month to now.

tank-compare.jpg

And some other recent pics.

Please, I am no expert photographer and my pictures always come out fuzzy and not clear.

[size=10pt]The tank is 5 months old now[/size]

103_0495.jpg

103_0502.jpg

103_0497.jpg

103_0498.jpg

103_0499.jpg

103_0508.jpg

103_0505.jpg

103_0506.jpg

The tank has been setup for a solid 7 months. Looking back at these pictures I see some growth. There is a also some Hair algae on the bottom rocks.

103_0677-1.jpg

103_0678.jpg

103_0680.jpg

WOW! Fantastic growth. Tank looks outstanding, you ought to be so proud. ;D Thanks for sharing. I love looking at pictures like that, where you can compare.