• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 55 gal tale

I came along this excellent deal on this 55 gal RR ,that i could not resist ::) , so this tale is for the new RBTAS home , and my wife agreed to go get it ,so i think she is hook with all this set ups , and a lot of thanks to her for keeping up with my addiction ,soon to be hers to ;D
Is a 55 gal RR , home made stand and hood very well done , a 20 gal sump i had a hole drill on the side (thanks to my bro )last minute thing ,the lights are pcs 4 65 watters to be change in the near future for t5s, a blue line aqua pump for return model NH-100 PX ,a home made refugium out of acrilyc hangs on the back of the tank 36" long ,4" wide and 12" deep.
this was my project for today ,still need some more rock ,it looks to empty but that is when more cash is around i hope everyone enjoy the pictures .

Next project 180 galcoming soon hopefully.

here is what it look like before the change
newsetup001.jpg

newsetup002.jpg

newsetup003.jpg

here is getting ready to set it up
newsetup005.jpg

sump
newsetup006.jpg

top of it
newsetup007.jpg

newsetup012-1.jpg

refugium
newsetup008.jpg

full set up
newsetup013-1.jpg

filling
newsetup011-1.jpg

finish product
newsetup014-1.jpg

newsetup015-1.jpg

newsetup010-1.jpg

i hope everyone enjoy it thanks for looking all comments are appreciated .

holy cow - that's like a farm of anemonies!!!! lol.

I like the fact that the overflow is in the corner. The aga RR has that odd space...

So how does the return work...it looks like the external goes back up thru the overflow. Is it T'd off for a closed loop (wondering what those what things are in the back of the tank)?

phil519 no it doesn have a closed loop , the black things in the back ground is just holding the refugium for extra support .
Thanks Sam i cant wait either give me 2 weeks to transfer some stuff from the other tanks .

the RBTAS are holding great , i added more rock and did a little more and added some coral from the others tank ill post more pictures later on , thanks for all the complements.I did another project this weekend and ill star another trhead about it .

Ralph, you are having way too much fun Sir!

Looking good. 8)

And to think that all those beauties have been just a few blocks away from me all this time! ::)

here are some of the updated pictures Billy and everyone 8), and my other project over the weekend i hope you all enjoy thannks .

newfragsandpictures203.jpg

newfragsandpictures202-1.jpg

newfragsandpictures200.jpg

and here is the lates one 14 GAL Biocube , nedd to do the rock work better and frag the zoos .
newfragsandpictures204.jpg

newfragsandpictures205.jpg

newfragsandpictures206.jpg

newfragsandpictures207.jpg

needreefunds you are right is what ever i got left when i lost the rest of them so i have to start the collection again ,thanks Phyl .