• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MY daughter's first flower girl....

Just sharing some pics of my daughter's first being a flower girl.. It turns out that she had more fun during here make up and hair and even loves to pose :)...Wifey and I are proud that she walked all the way to the front. We both expect that she will give us a hard time and my wife had to carry her all the way.. Here are some pics :)

Mirror shot
Img_2266.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

Img_2270.jpg

walking down the aisle
Img_2298.jpg

Img_2300.jpg

some pics after
IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Img_2332.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

momof6kids

NJRC Member
She is sweet.

I know what you mean about being afraid she wouldn't go down the aisle. At our son's wedding our youngest daughter didn't make it down alone. Her big sister went back and walked up with her.

she's beautiful, I love the little head tilt, my 3 yr old does the same thing when we yell "hair pose" hehee

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you once again yeah she loves pictures after I snap it she will " let me see" lol....You will meet her on this months meeting and hopefully she will have a good time wand meet new friends :)