• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my new project .

well i did it again i got a aquapod 24 gal and i put my acros in there it has a 150 HQI and 2 vhos attinics on a work horse ballast 2 maxi jets 900 , one wiht a hydro and a 620 seio , all comments are welcome thanks for looking .
newfragsandpictures302.jpg

newfragsandpictures304.jpg

newfragsandpictures308.jpg

newfragsandpictures309.jpg

newfragsandpictures310.jpg

newfragsandpictures311.jpg

newfragsandpictures312.jpg

newfragsandpictures314.jpg

newfragsandpictures315.jpg

newfragsandpictures317.jpg

newfragsandpictures316.jpg

newfragsandpictures318.jpg

newfragsandpictures319.jpg

Stop it Ralph! :mad:

Every time you crank up a new tank my house lights dim and I lose 15 GPH flow on all my tanks!!!!

::)

Kidding of coarse! Very nice! 8)

thanks Steve i stil got to finish the canopy sometime in 3 months maybe ,Rich the neighbors are going to talk to the council to find out whats going on ? ::), wait till the next project coming up and i should be done ,or my wife is going to kick me out thanks for the complements.

WOW! tank looks great! Thanks again for the great frags, everything seems to be doing great. All I know is I would not want to have to pay your electric bill. lol

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ralph, you really need to start leaving those linked pictures in place! ;D