• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My newest addition...

After 4 hours of a slow drip acclimation i decided to free Eiffel 65 (who's young enough to get why i named my blue starfish that?)

Fish-Tank-352.jpg

Fish-Tank-354.jpg

Fish-Tank-359.jpg

thx john, and yes because of their song blue i thought it was appropriate.

anyone else have one of these guys or have any tips suggestions on husbandry for this guy other than great water quality?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well Bill... I'm with you... I have no idea who that is either!  :-\

Sweet Starfish by the way!

Nice Brian, i had one for about 5 months before it melted it was going strong & one day it was dead, i have tried blues 2 times & red 2 times the red ones lived a lot longer but the water has to be pristine.
i have giving up on them cuz i hate when something dies in my tank.
good luck with it.

We had a small orange for about 8 months and a larger blue one for only about 5 or 6 mos. The orange was out all the time and cool to watch, then one day just up and died. The blue was much shyer and spent most of him time in the rock, didn't see him for a week at a time. We were less surprised when he died.

Your blue is a gorgeous color, nicer than the one we had. I loved watching them, hope yours lasts a good long time for you. Looks like he likes to be out and about already!

I'm with Steve...just didn't want to kill another one.