• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My sons 14 GAL BioCube

i pick this up over the weekend for my son , early Christmas present ,if anyone has one so that i can see the mods done to it and pictures about it lmk ,is mostly zoos some yumas later on from the other tank , i put a Koral 1 inside and the flow is nice not to much of the storm , with live sand so what do you think .

newfragsandpictures204.jpg

newfragsandpictures205.jpg

newfragsandpictures206.jpg

newfragsandpictures207.jpg

Very nice Ralph!

I like the rock work. Lots of shelves for frags.

You certainly do have some collection there.

This should look Awesome as it grows out.

Nice job!

Merry Christmas!! ;D

No fish for right now Billy , im all tap out im gona have to sell a couple of RBTAS so tha i can buy fish for it,needreefunds i just put the rock in quick wheni did it maybe in a week or 2 ill redoit again , your allways welcome to stop by and check it out,thanks for the complements .

Nice cube. I have a biocube 8 with mods done to the back chambers. I upgraded the stock pump to a maxijet-900 in chamber 3. Removed bioballs in chamber 2 and relpaced with LR rubble then on top of the rubble is chemipure and purigen. Also i made chamber 2 into a fuge by taking off the black paint on the back and adding a light with some chaeto. Then filter floss on top of that in chamber 2. Chamber 1 i gutted and put more LR in it and also made the spill over into chamber 2 wider for more flow. I have more things done to it but I'm late for organic class i will post pics.
-Jon

Thats one lucky son...Even though im sure your enjoying it just as much!
Oh, and you do have a nice collection of zoas...

You cant place the heater in the back chamber?

Ralph

Looks good with lots of nice corals...For mods, check out mynd's thread in this section. Stephen'd done some nice things with his 12g Aquapod.

Dom

thanks for all the complements , i will put the heater in chamber 1 i just did this fast so i didnt have time yet , trully this is my sons tank ;D and im teaching him a little bit at a time , but of course i have to enjoy it too :eek: thanks for all the replys .