• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Tank Pictures

Not that I know of reffishbluefish, they are in my profile under albums. I did not realize that Gallery and Albums were separate until after I posted them.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
...... they are in my profile under albums.

NICE! And thanks for showing me the way......I'm still a newbie! :grin: I never knew that an album thing was there.

I like the rock work with all those caves for fish. Looks good.

EDIT TO ADD:

Since Lunitic just gave me a bit of an education, I’m going to see if his pictures will post here from his album. It might be another way to post pictures within the site. I’m going to copy the url and put it in between “
.” If it works, you’ll see one of his pictures.

attachment.php

Very nice. Do you only have the 3 fish or are there some hiding?

Thanks! There are 4 clowns, 1 Flame Angel, 1 Helfrichi, 1 Scooter Dragonette. Most of the time I break the camera out the fish hide (even when I am on the opposite side of the room) on me, and as soon as I put it down they come back out.

Thanks! There are 4 clowns, 1 Flame Angel, 1 Helfrichi, 1 Scooter Dragonette. Most of the time I break the camera out the fish hide (even when I am on the opposite side of the room) on me, and as soon as I put it down they come back out.

I have the opposite problem. Everytime I try to take a pic of something my PBT swims right infront of the camra and wont move.

What size tank is that. I see it has a almost half octagon shape to it.

I have always admired that tank. Its been around for a while. Do you have any problems with scratches? Great job on the rock work.

I have always admired that tank. Its been around for a while. Do you have any problems with scratches? Great job on the rock work.

I have gotten minor ones when a piece of sand gets under my magnet cleaner, but they are easily buffed out. I have never gotten a really deep scratch. The tank is over 10 years old, can't really remember when I bought it, but it was before 2000.

Yesterday I had 2 turbos go belly up. Not sure how they got retarded, but I watched my skunk cleaners go to town on one of them just picking at it's exposed bottom. I was actaully amused watching this.

I did turn them back over and the one that was molested has not moved....don't think he is too happy.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We have like the exact same coco worms in the same configuration in our tank. Good taste.

My latest addition to the tank, the camera did not do this one justice though. That is what I get for using the point and shoot.

attachment.php

Been so busy lately and haven't had much time to do anything. I did however buy a Neptune Apex. Setup took me a day and I am still fiddling. Extremely addicting it is to tweak. The biggest pain was to get my acan light the vdm and moonlight intensity to work correctly. The first day after I set this up I got the lightning schedule wrong. Lightning in the tank for about 6 hours straight while I was at work...kind of surprised my fish did not commit suicide...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta