• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My woes continue

erics210

NJRC Member
got a new phone and tried installing on my new iPhone. during that process I lost my Original connections and setting to my AI App.
was unable to install on my new phone. So I put them back on my old phone beat I could. AND must have had settings too high. Lost a half dozen chalices, lobo, Frogspawn and a few others.
I am starting to think I need a break too. Ugh. Feel so burnt out.

I was attempting to hatch clowns. Last night was hatch night, so inthought.
Just 12 babies….
Anyway, guess we try again tonight.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear hat.
I just have a single WiFi doses and once in awhile it loses connection.

got a new phone and tried installing on my new iPhone. during that process I lost my Original connections and setting to my AI App.
was unable to install on my new phone. So I put them back on my old phone beat I could. AND must have had settings too high. Lost a half dozen chalices, lobo, Frogspawn and a few others.
I am starting to think I need a break too. Ugh. Feel so burnt out.

I was attempting to hatch clowns. Last night was hatch night, so inthought.
Just 12 babies….
Anyway, guess we try again tonight.
Sorry to hear that Eric!!:( chalice and lobo can come back from little pieces. Hopefully you will not get anything else upset!!!

erics210

NJRC Member
Naaaa. Eric, they are white with no tissue.
I lowered lights and hope it slows the death roll.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Oh wow. Sorry

12 babies sounds like a good number to me. What is a normal number then?