• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Naoke Wrasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the hell out of this fish but for some reason my flame hawk decided he was enemy number one and has been attacking aggressively. I saved the wrasse and put him into the sump, he’s calm and living life but I feel bad keeping him alone in the dark and to reintroduce him, might bring him harm again. Just putting out feelers to see if anyone would like him. If not I’ll just reorganize reef and home that throws off the aggression

I’d like him gone ASAP, I know covid, will take proper precautions. Looking for $30.
I would post pictures but currently not the easiest to get one of him. Google naoke wrasse and that’s what he looks like plus some battle scars now.

Bridgewater nj Pick up.

I’ll take him if you could meet me half way. I’m in Woodbridge. If that’s ok
Mark you've got first dibs but I would really prefer curbside pick up, if you can't make the drive I understand, I would just prefer to put him on the step as pulling up and someone drop the money through my mail slot as to make contact non-existent. If you can't drive, I have a few that have reached out that will. Thanks for understanding.

Mark you've got first dibs but I would really prefer curbside pick up, if you can't make the drive I understand, I would just prefer to put him on the step as pulling up and someone drop the money through my mail slot as to make contact non-existent. If you can't drive, I have a few that have reached out that will. Thanks for understanding.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.