• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need a Tank Mover -Manahawkin

Looking to move a 200g Innovative Marine from my garage to my basement and onto the stand. Striking out with local moving companies. Any suggestions? I'm in Manahakin 08050

Attachments

• IMG_1986.jpeg
    IMG_1986.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Looking to move a 200g Innovative Marine from my garage to my basement and onto the stand. Striking out with local moving companies. Any suggestions? I'm in Manahakin 08050
If you post a date and time some people in the club might be able to help. Just let us know.

If you post a date and time some people in the club might be able to help. Just let us know.

Thank you. I look forward to meeting everyone in the club. I've been in the hobby a long time and probably know some of the older members I think :). Luckily a moving company called me back this morning. They say they're going to do it. I feel better knowing it's an insured move.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Not to be a buzzkill. But read the fine print on the insurance. They tend to insure at Pennies per pound of an object. Make sure they are ensuring the tank at its stated value !!

Any turns, stairs or tight space make sure you have glass cups for moving

Not to be a buzzkill. But read the fine print on the insurance. They tend to insure at Pennies per pound of an object. Make sure they are ensuring the tank at its stated value !!

Any turns, stairs or tight space make sure you have glass cups for moving

Definitely not a buzzkill, I appreciate the advice. It's my first time needing professional help moving a tank. The price, weight, and stairs are a bad combination. I have heavy duty suction cups, but I look into the details of the coverage. For pennies on the dollar I wouldn't want to pay for a professional service.