• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need AIO tank recomendations for growing stony corals

What do you all recommend as far as AIO tanks under 30G to grow stony corals? right now i like the JBJ Nano cubes, and don't really want to go with anything much bigger than those. what mods are there out there to get the right lighting in them to grow the stony corals, i have had bad luck with LED's. I have attached some pics of my last tank i had up and running when i lived in California.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 21
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 20
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 22
I have both a jbj and coralife aio and like the coralife better... The jbj is longer and less width and the coralife is the other way around. The rear chamber is smaller on the jbj and hard for me to get my hands to the bottom. I don't like the u shape chambers where there are areas in the middle that are hard to reach to keep clean. There is also 2 return pumps on the jbj that take up more room in less space and also adds more heat. I don't run a top, i have a small fan blowing on the top of the water, run leds,my ac in the house is @ 75, and can't keep my tank in the 70's all day in the summer.
b72e4f67b46ea40e3931e2a30046526c.jpg