• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need help moving tank

Hi everyone, I'm in a really tricky situation right now and I'm having trouble figuring out what to do. I am buying a 180 gallon tank that is all set up and everything is included and the person that is selling it to me wants the tank out of the house ASAP. I had some people in mind that I was going to get to help move it but they aren't able to do it on the day we are planning. I'm posting this to see if anyone would be able to help with breaking down the tank, transporting it, and setting it back up. I'll include details below

The tank is located in Millville NJ and we have to bring it back to Collingswood NJ. I was looking to do this on Saturday September 5th because that is when Anthony (Raffle King) is able to help me. We would be breaking the tank down and getting all of the livestock into buckets, putting the rock into containers, all equipment would need to be put in truck and tank too. There is going to be a lot of heavy lifting going on. After we got the truck loaded up we would go to my house and set the tank up there in place of my current 144 gallon tank. It would be a lot of work so I could give you a frag or something to make it worth your while.

Even if there is someone near Millville or near Collingswood that could help in either the break down then that would be very helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully this will work out,
Andrew

Ok cool thank you! It will probably be early morning so the live stock doesn't overheat. When it gets closer I'll let you know for sure. If you end up being able to help, then I can give you some coral or something like that as I mentioned in my original post or if you would like me to just pay you then that's ok with me too. Thank you again for offering to help, I really appreciate it!

So, the person I'm buying the tank from just texted me and told me that if I'm not able to get the tank out of the house by the end of this weekend then she is going to sell it to someone else. Unless I'm able to somehow get people to help this week then I'm not going to be able to buy the tank. Seahorse keeper, thank you for offering to help, the was really nice of you to do and I appreciate it. It doesn't look like I'm going to need your help for that day though.

Let me know if anyone is able to help me this week

It turns out that Im not going to need anyones help after all. I texted the person selling the tank earlier yesterday asking if sunday would work for her and then at 10:30pm she texted back and said she sold the tank to another person.