• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need QT tank

Anyone have a 30-40g tank I can use for QT? I recently discovered I have ICH so I need a 2nd tank. I only have a spare 13.5 Evo tank and that’s not nearly big enough to QT all my fish. If anyone has anything please let me know.. looking for something relatively close to 08080. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I found a tote in my closet that I just took the clothes out of and cleaned it up.. I have fresh saltwater in there along with a powerhead and heater. I have to wait til tomorrow to get a HOB filter and chemicals though.

Can anyone help me with this process?? I’ve read everything people have to offer on R2R about ICH/velvet but nothing like personal experiences, I just keep getting sent to a different link to read up.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I could be wrong but I have heard certain types leech chemicals and can kill fish. I
I'm sure others will chime in.

That’s okay. I plan on buying an actual tank today bc I’m told I have to use an ammonia badge and I wouldn’t be able to see that thru a tote so yeah