• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need Some Member Help

I lost my tank during the freak winter storm.

Now have a generator so that won't happen again!!!!

After cooking my rock the tank is up and running again. I was wondering if someone in the area can spare some seed sand and a small rock or rubble to get my tank kick started. My rock looks like base rock almost and needs a good kick.

Thank you.

Im in Bridgewater. PM me.

howze01

NJRC Member
We're in Bridgewater too. I'm sure we could work out some sand and some rock rubble as well. I have a bunch of rock in the frag tank. May have bristles in it but should be oK otherwise. How much sand do you need? I have a 30g I could get some out of.

howze01

NJRC Member
If you want, send me a PM and we can work a day and time out. I'm usually at work until 5 or so. If you want to stop by let me know.

I currently function as "Mr. Mom" at home right now so you can wanted to PM me. I am available tomorrow morning after 11am until midnight. I can give you some sand.
PM you soon.