• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need to borrow your Frag Tank Space

Just seeing if anyone local to me can spare some Frag Tank Space.

Here's my issue. I'm getting ready to move soon and they way I'm working it (can't afford 2 monthly payments) is I have to move to a middle place so I can sell my place then buy a house and move into there so I'm going to have to break the tank down 2 times so I'm probably going to lose some things. What I'm hoping to do is see if I can have someone hold a couple of chunky frags for me while I'm moving around.

Now here is how it benifits you.
You can keep every single frag I give you if you want them. I only ask for a small frag off of it to regrown in my tank if needed. If I loose nothing you can keep them all to either sell or keep for yourself.

The only thing I ask is it be a established tank so there is less risk of you losing them along with me.

Thanks Josh

Admins please delete or move if not allowed

Josh if it helps you in anyway I can either hold stuff for you in my DT or set your tank up next to my basement sump so I can keep my eye on and this way it's all your stuff your water your rock all your stuff set back up in my basement I have plenty of room and you can visit whenever you want. :)
Also fellow reef buddy's don't charge

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Josh, I would be willing to help you out as well. I'm in Pitman now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should mention it will be about 20+ frags

Josh if it helps you in anyway I can either hold stuff for you in my DT or set your tank up next to my basement sump so I can keep my eye on and this way it's all your stuff your water your rock all your stuff set back up in my basement I have plenty of room and you can visit whenever you want. :)
Also fellow reef buddy's don't charge

Thanks. That would be ideal but I wouldn't want to intrude or ask you to do weekly waterchanges on top of raising your electric bill. Maybe do the frag option.

You know where I am too Josh. Not really an "established" tank but its getting there at 4-5 months. Lmk.

Thanks. I'll let you know.

I should have room in my tank if you need a place in cnj

Thanks. I'll let you know if something more local does not work out.

Just want to Thank everyone again for the offer and a BIG THANK YOU to Seahorsekeeper for not only holding corals but also holding rock.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Josh, I'm happy to help out a fellow reefer. :)

The corals are looking great so far!! I will try to get pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Josh, here is a really, really bad pic:

IMG_3111_zpsc972f7bb.jpg