• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

need to stop "collecting" things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I recently started my tank over from scratch when my pump stopped working. I had a massive worm problem so figured i would take advantage.

Made some changes to my set up so here are the items I am looking to get rid of.
Pick up in 07747(evenings M-F or anytime weekends) or 08807(m-f between 2:30 -3:15) not looking to ship or use paypal but if necessary shipping costs are not included and if the paypal fee is over $5 it will need to be added to the cost.everything is sold as is.

• rkm-mlc-with 5 white pods $50
  • rkm-mlc-with 6 blue pods $50
  • sonin water alarm model 00700 (never used)- $10 PICK UP ONLY
  • avast media reactor-need tubing- $50
  • RKM-PC4 module- $50
  • Little plastic shelf thing for raising equipment in the sump or whatever you want to do with it FREE
  • little float switch for the avast ato FREE
  • Mazarra P series 3 led modules, controller, power things, and EVERY mount piece i have in the basement(not in pic) $400
  • some sort of float switch with a connector like on the ph probes from BRS- $10

The left module has 4 leds out and the one on the right has 6 but i know some of them are working but i guess it is set up in the stupid xmas type thing where one goes out and the other in that line go to. No JUDGEMENT but while it was on i took the cover off and put my finger on one of the leds that looked funny and the other 3 lights went on. Not sure about the fans. needs to be cleaned up a bit.

IMG_0488.JPG

This is still available. if the price is too high than at least make an offer. I also have a diablo dc 170 int skimmer, body only, never used. using the pump on my original skimmer body. my camera is at work and i do not believe in smart phones. will post a pic as soon as possible. 10.00 pickup only.
The reactor has been sold but if someone wanted to take everything else I would sell for 150.00 (skimmer body included) pick up only but would meet in a police parking lot or other safe location if necessary and within reason.

seriously. a nice led fixture that works really well. you could set it up with just 2 of the modules and use the 3rd for replacement leds. it still has a lot of life left in it and would work well with a 4 ft tank. i needed 3 because i have a 5' tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.