• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need Tunze contoller

Anyone have a extra Tunze single controller I could borrow? I have a nano 6055 that I want to use but it's too strong, I would only need to borrow it for a couple of weeks until I get another 6055 and a multi controller.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Got ya covered Tom. I'll try to remember to bring it in to work tomorrow and drop it off during the day. PM me if I forget 'cause I'm still not thinking too clearly today!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah Tom, Sorry I've been a bit busy all of a sudden. I'll go get it now and throw it in my car.

I hear ya, wasn't sure if you got the pm, my pc been acting up lately. Would it be easier for you if I come their?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No, I'll drop it off. I need to stop by Aqua Oceans tomorrow anyway so I'll just drop it off sometime during the day.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No problem Tom. Glad it's working out for you.

I stopped by Aqua Oceans on the way back and picked up 6 nice sized peppermint shrimp for $5 ea. so I was quite happy!

Got to love his prices :) I take it he still didn't get the clowns in tho :( I'm going to head up there tonight, he gets fish in on Thurs & Fri, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.