• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neon Dotty for sale or trade

DYIguy

NJRC Member
The LFS guy talked me into this guy for my 13 gal nano- even after telling him I was looking for a couple/few small peaceful fish. I added a firefish- which he harasses and chased out the tank once- luckily I was there for the rescue- now there's a lid. I also added a tailspot blenny- who befriended the Firefish and tries to protect him lol. I have a second tank ( 30 gal ) which I'll move him too if I can't find a new home first- once he's in the 30 gal- I'll never get him out- I'm in Chester, Morris county

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The LFS guy talked me into this guy for my 13 gal nano- even after telling him I was looking for a couple/few small peaceful fish. I added a firefish- which he harasses and chased out the tank once- luckily I was there for the rescue- now there's a lid. I also added a tailspot blenny- who befriended the Firefish and tries to protect him lol. I have a second tank ( 30 gal ) which I'll move him too if I can't find a new home first- once he's in the 30 gal- I'll never get him out- I'm in Chester, Morris county
I moved it the trading forum.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I had to move to a 30 gal hex- it was terrorizing the firefish- I'd still sell or trade, but I'd have to dismantle the tank in order to catch it- so I guess not