• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neptune ATK v2 question

Does anyone own and use this auto top off? If so, what is your honest feedback? I plan to fully integrate the Neptune ATk into my apex jr.

I have it and love it. No issues and I love the amount of fail safes integrated as well as the ability to write code to set it how I want it. . It has been good to me since I installed it.
Knock on wood. If you read the reviews it may discourage you but people are more inclined to write a negative review than a positive review.

Thank you and fair point on the reviews on-line. That’s exactly what is driving me nuts. Based on those reviews, It seems ALL ATO systems suck, this one and the tunze 3155 suck the least. I am little reluctant to buy another tunze ATO and my nano is currently failing consistently. So leaning hard towards the Neptune.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I Agree they all suck. tunze is the better choice. they have new optical sensors on the apex so that's good. so if you go with Neptune don't get it used buy it new and get the new version.

Last edited: