• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Net flix documentary

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
saw that a few months ago. awesome documentary. one of our members, Metrokat, currently has an octopus. its starting to act like the one in the movie. its so cool.

D

Deleted member 27248

Yes a pretty cool documentary...

...I watched “treasures from the wreck of the unbelievable”...I truly couldn’t beleieve I never read about what they found in the ocean... Until about halfway through the “documentary” when I realized it was fake. =\

Attachments

• 8EC22B2E-1FBF-4DD9-9269-4E0AFF791696.jpeg
    8EC22B2E-1FBF-4DD9-9269-4E0AFF791696.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Yes a pretty cool documentary...

...I watched “treasures from the wreck of the unbelievable”...I truly couldn’t beleieve I never read about what they found in the ocean... Until about halfway through the “documentary” when I realized it was fake. =\
I'll take a look at that one.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
saw that a few months ago. awesome documentary. one of our members, Metrokat, currently has an octopus. its starting to act like the one in the movie. its so cool.
Thats so cool would love to keep one but i heard they have short lifespans . How long has your friend kept his octopus?