• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New 2.5G pico :)

Hi guys, moved to philly so I shut down my 35 gallon and 2.5 at my moms, finally had a chance to bring up my 2.5 fluval so here we go. I’m using some old live sand out a tank that I rinsed for like an hour, same with the live rock that is dead now, if anyone has any stocking ideas pls let me know.

Attachments

• F438EF61-5DEA-4B83-BE46-55C689509E38.jpeg
    F438EF61-5DEA-4B83-BE46-55C689509E38.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
That is a cool little tank. Since the Tasha was already suggested you could also try a clown goby. Or even just focus on some nice corals with some more ornate hermit crabs stumbling around.
The kessil is nearly as tall as the actual tank haha

That is a cool little tank. Since the Tasha was already suggested you could also try a clown goby. Or even just focus on some nice corals with some more ornate hermit crabs stumbling around.
The kessil is nearly as tall as the actual tank haha
Hahaha! It is actually I didn’t even think about that, nearly certain the gooseneck is taller. Do you think I could throw a clown goby and a fire shrimp in there? Also I absolutely love your profile picture it’s the same one I have on discord! Lmao

It seems to me that a fire shrimp might be too big since with the antennas one would eventually be around half the length of the tank. I've seen small tanks with a goby/pistol shrimp pair that were pretty cool to watch as well as once I saw a 5 gallon with some pederson shrimp and a clown goby of sorts that was really nice. Those aren't as showy as fire shrimps but still are pretty nice and are much smaller with the benefit of being less shy during the day. At least according to what I remember reading. But going with my profile pic, do as you want haha