• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New additions arrived today

I placed another order with Pacific East Aquaculture on Monday, and it arrived today. I’m always hesitant ordering coral or fish online, but this whole Covid thing has pretty much made that necessary. Especially with the working from home thing, which is usually two phone calls and two or three emails. So I’m pretty bored. On the upside, the tank is getting a lot of attention.

This was the second order I’ve placed with them in the last month. Both have been perfect. Every coral has been exactly as shown on the website. No doctored photos, or enhanced lighting. Prices are great, especially given the quality. Between the 2 orders I got a total of 14 corals, from small frags to larger pieces, and all were healthy, clean and exceeded expectations. They even call the day of delivery to make sure everything is okay with the order. Not many, if any, places care enough about their product or customers to do that.

I have to give credit where credit is due, Pacific East is really a top notch operation. I for one am definitely a permanent customer.

I know a lot of folks post when something goes wrong with an order, but we don’t often enough sing praises when vendors take great care of us.

Sorry about the long post

I placed another order with Pacific East Aquaculture on Monday, and it arrived today. I’m always hesitant ordering coral or fish online, but this whole Covid thing has pretty much made that necessary. Especially with the working from home thing, which is usually two phone calls and two or three emails. So I’m pretty bored. On the upside, the tank is getting a lot of attention.

This was the second order I’ve placed with them in the last month. Both have been perfect. Every coral has been exactly as shown on the website. No doctored photos, or enhanced lighting. Prices are great, especially given the quality. Between the 2 orders I got a total of 14 corals, from small frags to larger pieces, and all were healthy, clean and exceeded expectations. They even call the day of delivery to make sure everything is okay with the order. Not many, if any, places care enough about their product or customers to do that.

I have to give credit where credit is due, Pacific East is really a top notch operation. I for one am definitely a permanent customer.

I know a lot of folks post when something goes wrong with an order, but we don’t often enough sing praises when vendors take great care of us.

Sorry about the long post
Pics????

Only pic I have is the full tank shot after the new additions went in. But most of the corals in the tank are from PEA. I wanted to wait until they were fully adjusted to take individual pic of the new ones.

Attachments

• 6E3F867D-7B21-458E-AC86-880CFDDA5694.jpeg
    6E3F867D-7B21-458E-AC86-880CFDDA5694.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Paulie, after your posts about the sea cucumber, I got so intrigued by them I had to get one. I never gave them much thought. So weird and creepy, but such fascinating creatures. I got that from them today too. It’s at the bottom to the left of the torch. How is yours doing? And how’s that pink Monti you picked up looking?

I just got an order yesterday from Pacific East. Same experience. They have definitely earned my business going forward. Got most things on sale and for pretty good prices too.