• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Addtion arrived...

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!. Have you decided whether you'll use MH or T5 growth lights ;D

Bob

magic said:
Steve

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!. Have you decided whether you'll use MH or T5 growth lights ;D

Bob
LOL Bob. I hear they say T5's promote an extra 3 or 4 inches of height although a slight blue complexion when using actinics.
Congrats Steve! Very cute name!

Thank you so much and sorry for the delay of reply . I can really say that I don't have much time like I used to..

All of them are ok and resting .. Mommy and kaila is in good health . My Daughter is enjoying her new sister. Sean is busy roaming around the house and sometimes you just have to be on his back all the time.. Most of the time I am just watching Sean and its not easy . He is the vise versa of tara when she was a baby. tara was quiet but Sean is the security guard of the house as he likes to roam and always open the doors...

Anyway Thank you to all ...