• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New custom 30 gallon

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Here is my new build . It's roughly about 30 gallons I had it built by simply nano tanks. I originally was going to drill out my 29 bio cube to add an actual sump underneath but I decided to go this route.

Attachments

• 30 gal.jpg
    30 gal.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 42
  • sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 40

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
ef693e790d694701650c208619f8e7a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
nice little setup, i'd love to do a smaller tank like this but unfortunately my wife says i reached my tank limit, 1, lol.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
The rocks are not set just yet. I'm not quite sure how I want to do them but the tank is finally getting there after chasing some leaks from my overflow plumbing

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
The whole set up was built by simply nano tanks who is JoeyHatch11 on here. He commented up above if you are interested in him building anything. He also started selling frags and fish. He's on facebook as well

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
She's a bit too smart for that, she also has a good idea what things cost, which i have to set aside an equal amount for her as well.