• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New fish store in edgewater?

At the last meeting someone mentioned there was a new fish/coral store in the edgewater area.

Does anyone know the name and location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went there this weekend, talked to one of the owners. It is a small place, but high density. He had four 8-9" clams, and a beautiful black Maxima. Lots of fungia. Healthy looking fish, including some tank bred mandarins (babies, super cute). Not much for sps at the moment, but he says he'll be getting more 'soon'.

Was worth the trip, but I live in Tenafly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Place is called Iconic. Hes still in process of setting up. Fish looks good and purchased 2 wrasses from him.

With Reef encounter gone, the options are very very slim around here without crossing the bridge or a good distance travel.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm Joe, I own the shop.

Yes, we are still working on getting a couple things running and making sure our systems are good to go before we go crazy with the SPS. As those have seen at the shop, we try to pack the coral tanks as much as possible.

We have been working on getting more dry goods and foods in, which are on hand now - Algagen Pods & Phycopure, LRS Frenzy Foods, Reef Nutrition TDO pellets, Salifert Test kits, medications, Fritz RPM, etc. We carry Nanobox lights, including 2 setup on an Innovative 20 peninsula & the new Waterbox 10 cube.

I am working to setup a sponsorship for NJRC but in the meantime we are posting updates on our facebook

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm Joe, I own the shop.

Yes, we are still working on getting a couple things running and making sure our systems are good to go before we go crazy with the SPS. As those have seen at the shop, we try to pack the coral tanks as much as possible.

We have been working on getting more dry goods and foods in, which are on hand now - Algagen Pods & Phycopure, LRS Frenzy Foods, Reef Nutrition TDO pellets, Salifert Test kits, medications, Fritz RPM, etc. We carry Nanobox lights, including 2 setup on an Innovative 20 peninsula & the new Waterbox 10 cube.

I am working to setup a sponsorship for NJRC but in the meantime we are posting updates on our facebook
Got the day off from work, looks like I'll be stopping by to check it out!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk