• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Fish Store?

I heard a rumor that a new fish store was opening in Ocean on Route 35. I think it's supposed to be close to Tropiquarium on the other side of the highway. Anyone hear or know anything about this? I'd like to make a trip out there to check it out if it is true. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nice place,friendly owner,he's setting up and adding more . Really nice selection of corals and frags,bought a nice large head dendro from him and its doing great.

Great place - when I was there it was still in mid-build.

Reef to Reptiles
1109 Rt 35 north
Ocean NJ 07712
(732) 695-6006

Good prices and friendly. Nice change from the local compitition. :)
They have some other stuff going in like bromiliads and orchids I understand looking forward to that too.

Thanks for the info guys. I took a ride out today. It's good to have another local shop to check out besides for Trop. I like to support the local shops if I can. Good marine shops are few and far between.

Greg seems like a knowledgeable dude, and he has a nice store. It's still in the building stage, but it has great potential! Check it out if you can.

While I was there I picked up a frag of Montipora verrucosa and a beautiful Balanophyllia coral. It opened right up when I put it in my tank, so I fed it some shrimp. ;D