• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Fluval Spec 3 Mini Reef

Hi guys, I've recently started a 35g Cube reef (TOFT coming soon :)) in my living room and figured that i wanted something for my end table in my bed room too. I think this is a perfect size and plan to have a mostly GSP and Zoa dominated tank. Currently acclimating a clownfish from my display to put in there till i get something smaller as i need an ammonia source because i used 30g worth of Dr Tims one and only. Will probably eventually get a blenny to switch him out with.
SSoyNIb

qLlgm3G

I am currently using stock lights but will probably upgrade to the finnex fugeray 10 inch. lmk what you think! :)

oof, i forgot how to upload haha

Attachments

• DSCN0808.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0809.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0810.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0811.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 4
Welcome. Nice tank. I look forward to seeing it as you stock it. I don’t personally know the finex light. But I do use there heaters and so far so good. Best of luck

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Cool little tank. I love my Fluval spec V reef :)
cae80c1b05b1125290636a2d46e7757c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk