• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New grandbaby!!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Caden Jeremy Tremper graced the world on June 7th. He weighed in at 8lbs. 15 oz. Caden has tested positive for HMG Coa Lyase Defiency, the same metabolic disorder that our granddaughter had. Mom and baby came home last Saturday and some time this week we will be going out to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) for a battery of testing and to meet with the metabolic team out there. Here is a link to a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8qnDVGoSE

Doug and Erna

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Congrats and good luck to everyone. You guys are in our prayers.

Erna

Congratulations on a new grandson. I'll ( and I'm sure all of us here on NJRC ) be thinking of him as he goes to the tests and hoping for the best outcome!

howze01

NJRC Member
Soooo cute! I hope all goes well with the testing. When I was younger I spent a lot of time at the Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh. My brother has Alpha 1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and I thought it was the greatest thing ever since I was a little kid and we stayed in the Ronald McDonald House. It was an awesome place!

You guys and your family are in my thoughts

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He looks so big and strong! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well.