• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new guy

so i adopted Marcelog's entire setup and supplies. This is my first saltwater tank. so far so good. i did my first water change by myself yesterday with no accidents. i have 2 cichlid tanks so i'm not totally new to the hobby, but it is going to take some time getting used to the differences. just figured i'd drop in and say hello to everyone. once i get used to the basic stuff iu'll be wanting to add some corals and such, but till then i'll keep reading and studying the forums here and on RC. and also draining as much info from him until he moves.

C

concept3

wassssssuuuuuuup jayanduke!!!!!

welcome to a very informative club! we're here to help!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome jaynduke!

You will probably find all the help you need right here.

Good Luck with the new setup!! Hope to see you at a meeting sometime soon!! :)

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Welcome to NJRC!! This is a great group of people who are always willing to help. Come out to a meeting soon and squeeze in with the rest of us. ;D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to NJRC! Like everyone else has said, I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions here. Just ask away.

Tell Marcelo we said Hi.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
210_28_02_07_8_35_10.gif
to NJRC

Welcome! Start lining up homes for your FW fish now, it won't be long till you're eyeing their tanks as potential realestate for corals & sw fish ;)