• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Korallia Pumps

Can you find out if they're controllable with an AquaController?

If they are I'm gonna have to pick a couple of these up and get rid of the 7 Korallias I have now.

yeah i saw that the other day, thinking about getting a few myself but the controller is expensive and only being able to control 2 didnt turn me on...

I was excited when I first saw them till I found out they have a proprietary plug on them and will only work on the hydor controller :( They are coming out with a 4 way controller but it's not cheap.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MikeNapoli said:
Can you find out if they're controllable with an AquaController?

If they are I'm gonna have to pick a couple of these up and get rid of the 7 Korallias I have now.

Curt says no, since the new K units are 12 Volt AC with no power supply connection. If could only happen if they Neptune totally created a new power supply and control unit.

There goes that Idea.... if I wanted to spend more than $500-$600 on powerheads I'll just throw in more and get the Tunze setup.

Oh well.

They had a great idea with bad execution.