• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NEW @ MD: Pax Bellum ARID Algae Reactors

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I like them, as I have seen them in person a while back when they were in their betta form.....just way too expensive if you ask me for growing some chaeto.

Btw, I like the new logo @MarineDepot

I like them, as I have seen them in person a while back when they were in their betta form.....just way too expensive if you ask me for growing some chaeto.

Btw, I like the new logo @MarineDepot

Indeed! They are very handsome. We want our customers to have the luxury of choice since one size does not fit all when it comes to aquarium equipment selection. We have less expensive macroalgae reactor kits already in stock and additional options for nutrient control that will be available within the next 30 days. We are looking forward to testing the ARID reactor ourselves! We will be setting up a new tank in the office soon so I am going to try and persuade Robert to use it. :)

The logo in our avatar is my preferred version, which is a bit different than what you see on our website. I like the shape better and that it has coral in it!

Jeff @ Marine Depot