• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Perfecto tanks

Did you guy's see the new MONTEREY series tanks.... they are all 36" wide and available with standard or Starphire Glass (for more money :'( ). I want the new 300 gal 72X36 Man they are SWEET!!!

I'm sure Trop has one by now.

Here's a pic of the 300g the whole setup as pictured sold for $2700 :eek:

perfecto300.jpg

I thought those were manufactured by marineland? At least thats the brochure I have on it.

Sorry..didnt know perfecto was a division of marineland as nowhere in brochure does it mention perfecto name.

Yup, when all glass/oceanic were bought by central pet, marineland bought perfecto ::) it seems all the company's are merging now :-\ Central is the biggest, they own AGA/Oceanic, Kent, coralife and quite a few other big company's now.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow. It's about time they started making tanks with those dimensions. Love it! Par for the course though, the hood is too shallow. Could use another 4" of height there.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
that sucks I would have got the 300 gallon for sure. I did all kinds of research and never even heard of this tank.

Edward771 said:
that sucks I would have got the 300 gallon for sure. I did all kinds of research and never even heard of this tank.

Ed these just came out. They were announced only a couple months ago and just started selling a couple weeks ago.

I saw one at "That Fish Plcae" . Really Nice . Only thing to me was that in the three foot wide size the overflows are kind of close together looking . The front to back depth is beautiful .I guess if I get one that will be the reason I tell my wife why I need the 4 or (pushing my luck) 5 foot wide one . ;D

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Mike made me a custom door. Plus Jen said we will not be upgrading again. 265 is it. So I says ok I just add another frag tank. lol.

MikeNapoli said:
Jcurry@wesketch said:
How tall are they 26"? It doesn't say. When does the 8' long model come out?

I think they're 29" tall but i'm not sure.

I'm looking for an 8' as well.

Theyre 27" tall which makes it able to be turned so it can fit thru most door sizes.