• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Pet Shop - Lacey, NJ

guys, gals. i was headed up to brick or jackson today to try and find some hammers (wifes idea - not mine - i dont have any room for anything right now and tank is on autopilot for a few months now. levels are probably hell)

anyway so i gave up on going up that way - she bailed on me - and thought i'd stop local for a glass cleaner - been too lazy to order it online. so i stopped in at Lacey Pets on Lacey Rd, in Lacey NJ and guess what - they now have saltwater fish....

prices are hit or miss and he has ich in the tanks. i couldnt talk to him because he is gone until next saturday but i was going to suggest that he run some copper.

nice assortment of fish, baby hippos, nice assortment of clownfish, he had a spotted yellow eye tang, scopas tang, mandarins, rabbit fish, scooter blenny.... other stuff
he has corals.... some of the prices again are off the charts so its hit or miss, ex green star polyps like 70 bucks. laughable but prices on other things werent so bad. eighty bucks for a small hammer frag was beyond my price point. im guessing he can discount it if you talk to him but again he isnt back until next saturday.

cant believe i only have to drive 5 minutes to get my saltwater fix. im used to making that 2 hour round trip for the littlest things.