• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new shipment 2/28

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What fish came in? Any "stand out" corals? I'd love to hear the details of what you've got in today!

Pcs are not exactly feng's forte so I just figured I would stop in today and help take some pics. He's planning on an LED light display for his corals - so that should be interesting to see (instead of the MH 250/400s). I did not take any pics of his acro/corals as I thought the 2/14 post in retailer experiences covered a lot of what is there. Plus I have no idea what name the acros are - other than "green, blue, neato"...lol.

So some pics of the livestock I saw today...
pipefish and camel shrimp Rhynchocinetes durbanensis:
IMG_3795.jpg

Blue Surgeonfish/Tang Paracanthurus hepatus Note the algae clip for size context. He had a pair of even smaller ones in another tank.
IMG_3803.jpg

True Perculas Amphiprion percula; Mandarins Synchiropus picturatus; Bicolor Pseudo Pseudochromis paccagnellae - some gobys and other fish I didn't ID.
IMG_3797.jpg

Harlequin Tusk Choerodon fasciatus
IMG_3800.jpg

I think the Juvenile Angel is Pomacanthus imperator; I think the butterflies are Heniochus acuminatus and I couldn't id the black and white fish.
IMG_3805.jpg

Golden Puffer? Arothron meleagris
IMG_3807.jpg

Citron Clown Goby Gobiodon citrinus in some acro
IMG_3799.jpg

No pics: Several Lunar Wrasse Thalassoma lunare - just too fast for my point and shoot camera.

Hope that helps a little...there was a lot of other stuff - especially in the display but I just figured i'd snap a few.