• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NEW STOCK LIST 5 / 6 / 19

dcd95ba6868a791e36afcf074ae0ebcc.jpg

dd5a72d89f3ddde9500a7997e9871667.jpg

3e3a8724a9479f5c27957ddcb214ac9a.jpg

ddd446585e196ffd52115c5a22237985.jpg

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “KOI TANG #koitang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada #acuariomarino #allmymoneygoestocoral…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “SCOPAS (Hybrid) #hybridscopastang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada #acuariomarino…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “BLUE DOT JAWFISH + ACANTHURUS MACULICEPS TANG #bluedotjawfish #acanthurusmaculiceps #maculicepstang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “EXQUISITE WRASSE #exquisitewrasse #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada #acuariomarino…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “HYBRID ZWERGKAISERFISCH #hybridzwergkaiserfisch #hybridangelfish #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “DUSSUMIERI TANG #dussumieri #dussumiertang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada #acuariomarino…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “KOI TANG #koitang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada #acuariomarino #allmymoneygoestocoral…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “YELLOW TANG + DUSSUMIERI TANG #yellowtang #dussumieritang #hawaii #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK!#pecesdeaguasalada…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “HIPPO TANG + POWDER BROWN TANG #hippotang #dory #powderbrowntang #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK! #pecesdeaguasalada…”

Salgado Aquatics on Instagram: “POWDER BLUE TANG + CLOWNFISH #powderbluetang #clownfish #africa #maldives #salgadoaquatics have the BEST prices in NEW YORK!…”

**FOR FAST RESPONSE, PLEASE REPLY PUBLICLY**

A LOT OF NEW CORALS AND FISH IN STOCK

TANGS
Acanthurus Maculiceps Tang
Atlantic Blue Tang
Blue-spine Unicorn Tang
Clown Tang
Desjardini (Sailfin) Tang
Dussumieri Tang
Goldrim Tang
Hippo Tang
Koi Tang
Kole Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Powder Brown Tang
Scopas (Hybrid)
Vlamingii Tang
Yellow Tang

ANGELFISH
Flame Angel
Lemon Peel Angel
Majestic Angel
Hybrid Zwergkaiserfisch Angel

GOBIES & BLENNIES
Blue Dot Jawfish
Diamond Watchman Goby
Scissortail Goby

WRASSES & ANTHIAS
CandyCane Hogfish
Cleaner Wrasse
Exquisite Fairy Wrasse
Flame Fairy Wrasse
Harlequin Tusk
Labout’s Fairy Wrasse
Lineatus Fairy Wrasse
Mystery Wrasse
Orange-back Fairy Wrasse
Red Margin Wrasse
Golden Rhomboidalis Wrasse
Scott’s Fairy Wrasse
Squareback Anthias
Temminck’s Fairy Wrasse
Tricolor Sailfin Wrasse
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Yellow-Flanked Fairy Wrasse

OTHERS
Bluethroat Trigger (F)
Bluethroat Trigger (M)
Chromis
Foxface Lo
Geometric Pygmy Perchlet
Magnificent Foxface
Niger Triggerfish
Ocellaris Clownfish

Blood Shrimp, Cleaner Wrasse, Cleaner Shrimp, Peppermint Shrimp, Corals, Anemones, Dry Goods, RO Water, And Frozen Food In Stock.

**FOR FAST RESPONSE, PLEASE REPLY PUBLICLY**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
My tank has finally completed its cycle and I am nearing the point to get my first fish. For months I have been checking out your often updated new stock list. And amazed at how beautiful the fish you Cary are and how it’s not always the same old fair I see at my LFS. I would love to visit your store. Could you be so kind and give me an idea of What I might expect. I.e. basic idea of number of fish you typically have on hand and do you also stock coral for sale.

My tank has finally completed its cycle and I am nearing the point to get my first fish. For months I have been checking out your often updated new stock list. And amazed at how beautiful the fish you Cary are and how it’s not always the same old fair I see at my LFS. I would love to visit your store. Could you be so kind and give me an idea of What I might expect. I.e. basic idea of number of fish you typically have on hand and do you also stock coral for sale.

Email us at info@salgadoaquatics.com and we will give you the information you need.
THANK YOU for the kind words and we hope to hear from you soon.