• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New store in flemington!

Exotic Aquatics is now open on Rt. 31 N. in Flemington across the street from Hunterdon Medical Center. Been up and running for about 4 months now. Super nice store although he only has 2 frag tanks set with corals up so far, but has many more curently in cycle. Probably has about 10-15 tanks with fish and inverts. Has alot of dry goods in stock, such as Fritz salt, Neptune, Brightwell, etc. Once he has everything up a running this will be my go to store for sure.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
lol, I am expecting two more ( so will be 10 future reefers, come February). And yes, two of my grandchildren have a nano tank in their room. About a year ago I got a frantic call from my son asking me to come over and save the fish. A younger grandchild was visiting and decided to help. He fed the fish. An entire jar. Salsa, the tomato clown is still in my tank. ;)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
lol, I am expecting two more ( so will be 10 future reefers, come February). And yes, two of my grandchildren have a nano tank in their room. About a year ago I got a frantic call from my son asking me to come over and save the fish. A younger grandchild was visiting and decided to help. He fed the fish. An entire jar. Salsa, the tomato clown is still in my tank. ;)

Well Salsa is made with tomatoes.......just saying.

I saw this store on the map a few weeks ago. About an hour away from me. Haven't had the chance to visit but definitely will swing by sooner or later.

Probably not worth a large group trip just yet. He only has 2 small frag tanks up and running. Maybe 50-60 corals in stock. Zoa, Ric, Acan, Torch, hammer frags etc. etc. Also has some NYOS and Brightwell supplements and Neptune, Fritz salt supplies. I think I saw a trident or 2 on the shelf. Remeber he has only been up and running since the summer. Give him some time and he will be a good hardcore reef store to go to. His father was telling me that he is concidering having a small club you can join ($$??), but those club members will have first dibs on all new corals as them come in stock before the general public can buy them. Pretty cool idea if he goes through with it.