• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New stuff

So thread update. As of yesterday I have to assume that the first ywg didn’t make it. Went to sea level and got a larger ywg replacement after work. Following Warrens advise I chased the pistol out of its burrow and moved it back across the tank. Added the new ywg at lights out and it was immediately attacked by the clowns when it went by their bed. Put some food in for the pigs and was lucky to quickly catch the male and move him to the sump. This calmed the female down. As of this morning the new ywg is alive and well having made a borrow back under the same rock by the clowns’ bed and the pistol has moved back to that side of the tank with it. Since that’s where they’ve decided they want to be I’d rather have them than the clowns. The new ywg is now out and about without being bothered. I want to catch the female and get rid of them as a pair but if someone wants him/them lmk.

On a things going better note, my tuxedo urchin is a pleasure to have. This morning I was wondering how I now have three shrimp, as I saw an extra set of whiskers moving behind a rock. Well it would seem the blood shrimp molted again and the urchin picked up its entire molted shell. Lol.
I really want a tuxedo urchin.

with one of those 3D printed Viking hats

Salted

NJRC Member
I'm thinking a McCoskers Flasher. There were a couple at reefco when I was there friday. I'll call you later this week when I know better when I'm going if you want to come along.

Salted

NJRC Member
Today I found the urchin carrying a snail. I rescued the snail and it’s back enjoying its freedom. This urchin needs its own thread and a name.

Attachments

• DC8B5A37-61EE-4747-A264-2CE470F18783.jpeg
    DC8B5A37-61EE-4747-A264-2CE470F18783.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4