• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Tank Thread

So tommorw is my big day i have been telling you all about. I finally got my 24 gallon aquapod and its too big for my room. So i had to go out and buy a ten gallon AGA tank today as a QT for my new clowns till i move over the summer.

I found out when i got home that the 150 watt MH that came with the aquapod fits on the new 10 gallon. So presto chango i got a Flippin Sweet QT/Keeper tank for awhile.

Here are some pics

10gMH.JPG

10gmh2.JPG

I did the change last night and Ralph got my akinydos and i got some pics so i am releived shes doing well.

Last night when i trasfered the sand I woke up this morning and noticed lines in the sand like something was walking through it.

I put one of my nassasrius snails in the tank this mornin. I just wanted to know how do i get rid of that dust ontop of the sand?